Subject: [Leica] IMG: My Birthday
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 22:36:52 -0400

  seven squared, or 49.  i'm trying to put a positive spin out of
approaching the big five-0.

statistically, there's a good chance i should make 64 which is the next
square (8x8).

and my dad will be 80 this year, so he's one away from 81.

(doesn't everyone play number games with birthdays; squares, primes,
multiples of children's ages?)

-rei