Subject: [Leica] Nixies
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 19:35:13 -0500

Larry,

I can recall wind tunnel instrumentation displays of the late 50-early 60
era that consisted of Nixies.  They sure were more easily read than pressure
gauges.  However, being on the user side, rather than the provider, I was
never familiar with the details of the driving process.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA