Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Skipper
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 17:52:47 -0500

Thanks, Montie.  I find that the Zuiko Macro compares well with the Leica
glass, and the AF makes it a lot quicker to get a shot off, though it can
get a little "quirky" in finding the proper focus when working really close.
I am getting more accustomed to its quirks, and am happy  with it.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA