Subject: [Leica] Anna and Denny got married
From: leicaphong at gmail.com (Phong Doan)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 20:22:03 -0400

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 4:16 PM, Michiel Fokkema
<michiel.fokkema at gmail.com>wrote:

> http://michielfokkema.wordpress.com/2010/08/09/anna-and-denny-wedding/--

Hi Michiel,

Very, very nice photos.  My favorite is the close-up of what appears to be
the
wedding rings;  the swirls and curves really make the photo for me.  The
expression
on Anna's face in one of the other photos is priceless, though I wish that
and the one
with just Anna are not framed so tightly, to show just a little more of the
shoulders.
I also really enjoy the stroll in the park; the leaves frame the couple very
well, as does
the path.  Not sure of the tilt works for me, though I don't mind it.  The
bonus is that
this photo makes a great counter point to one the engagement photos.  You
see the couple
walking away, and bam, they return, beautifully dressed and are now
married.  :--)
Very nice work.

By the way, in the US the symbol is usually translated as double happiness,
though
literally it means double joy.  I haven't heard it as double luck before;
is this a Dutch thing ?

Cheers,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at gmail.com (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Anna and Denny got married)