Subject: [Leica] Anna and Denny got married
From: leicaphong at gmail.com (Phong Doan)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 20:33:13 -0400

I was looking at the photo of the rings again, and I I like it even more.
I like it that the rings are on the transition of red and yellow,
(symbolizing a transition
in life ?).  I like that the rings are in the highlight.  I like that so
many lines
point to the rings, some of them by curving  back to the rings.
I like that the rings are framed by well framed by the petal.
Serendipity ?  Nah.  If it were me, I would claim forethought and credit for
all of the above.  :-)

Cheers,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at gmail.com (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Anna and Denny got married)