Subject: [Leica] Question about Camera Raw 6.1
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 13:14:07 -0500

You raise an interesting question.  It had not occurred to me, but
then I didn't read the readme file.  <g>

I was unaware of what you describe.  In LR 3, when you open an image
in the Develop module, you will see in the lower right hand corner an
exclamation mark, which leads you to the option to upgrade the
processing of that image to the 2010 process.  I was/am unaware you
need to upgrade to camera raw 6.1 to do this, and didn't.

Like you I am sticking with PS CS3.

--Bob