Subject: [Leica] Compact cameras
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 10:22:46 -0400

I went to one of his first seminars in Wisconsin.  He's a great guy and a
big help.  I subscribed to the daily stock list for years.  It always paid
for itself easily until this past year.  The market has fallen off so that I
had to reconsider subscribing.  I might join up again, though.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com