Subject: [Leica] IMG: Reworked Butterfly
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 01:24:34 -0400

I am also guilty of being light on layer use.
I had too many years of Photoshop use pre layer to change my ways is my
excuse. If I was in a room with a bunch of people all Photoshopping and they
saw me work I'm sure they'd all laugh at me. The only extra layer I ever
have is a selection layer. Then during a save I get all confused. "do you
want to save your Alpha Layer" If I had an Alfa I wouldn't be here playing
with a lap top.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com