Subject: [Leica] The first digital camera
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 01:16:25 -0400

And when he made jos first exposure with it it was of a secretary down the
hall and when she saw the pic she cried because she thought she looked so
bad. I'd have photographed my cat instead.

They guy I think an engineer who designed the camera is a lawyer now.

Kodak said "lets see you design a digital camera".
Then they said "oops you designed a digital camera".

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com