Subject: [Leica] IMG: Reworked Butterfly
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 00:05:09 -0500

You are correct, Mark.  I refused for years to touch the layers tools in PS,
because I liked a simple work flow process.  I may go back to that position,
but I was challenged to see what it was all about.  There may be images that
require it, but I'm not sure this was one of them.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA