Subject: [Leica] My dear son, is so funny....
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 18:01:37 -0700

Yea Vick, why don;t you??!!! :-)

Or just hack up a shutter sound app or some other things like that for the
iPhone. I heard people sell millions of them.

***
You know something funny? Everyone thinks they can make money with
photography after they get a Canikon, but how comes people don't think they
can become a 5 star chef just because they can turn on the stove?! :-)