Subject: [Leica] I have Kodachrome, HIE, off to Yosemite!
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 02:33:51 -0700

That bad eh? I used the 4 rolls of Kodachrome - it was a lot of fun, I kept
thinking of Paul Simon's song, and gosh darn it, I was just having FUN
snapping away. Who cares it's the last rolls. It's sunny 87 degrees in
Yosemite, it's nice bright colors, It's the green of Summers snap snap snap.

Now I have to send them to Dwayne, we will see how it looks.

Then it was getting dark, so I put the XPan away, and took out the Leica M9
and did some more snaps with it.

But it sounds like the HIE may not be any good any more :-( Well, I'll use
them as regular B&W then...