Subject: [Leica] Hope
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 21:49:34 -0400

I love the photo and the reason behind photographing it.  I leave all
spiders alone.  We have spider webs all over the house.  I figure the
spiders are eating all of the bugs that I'd really rather not see.  Unless
they are black widows or brown recluses (and we have plenty of both) spiders
are pretty harmless compared to the bugs they eat.  Photograph them and let
them live!

Tina