Subject: [Leica] Hope
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 21:11:01 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Seems to me this is a particularly well done photo, George.

Lighting, exposure, crisp detail and excellent
color rendition (right up to the tiny yellow pupils in
front of the eyes), I'm curious as to how this was lit??

By design, I've done very little micro/macro/long FL,
just don't have the patience for working with DOFs measured
in mms or less :)  Glad others on this list feel differently
as much of the macro imagery posted here is stunning!'

Montie

>Many of us (image posters) seem to be
looking close these days

Here's another macro