Subject: [Leica] Rating Kodachrome K64 at what ISO?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 18:32:29 +1000

Richard to play devil's advocate: what is the purpose of this exercise? If
it's primarily to have the experience of shooting some Kodachrome at the end
of its availability you could try instead to shoot every single frame
thoughtfully with a view to make everyone as good as possible. Imagine the
frisson of anticipation as you wait to get back those ~56 shots each
meticulously crafted.
If the primary purpose is to make the best possible photographs while in
Yosemite then you already own a superb tool for the job of course and you
can bracket and experiment to your heart's content (or apply the first
approach!)
For example with panoramic views tht you plan with your XPAN, a decent
tripod, several exposures and a dash of Photoshop  ought to produce
something stunning.

First principles, Clarice (Hannibal Lecter)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman