Subject: [Leica] Rating Kodachrome K64 at what ISO?
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 16:35:00 +0930

The 'current' - I should say 'last' Kodachrome processing machines,
like the ones used by Dwaynes aren't made to do really large batches.
You can push Kodachrome.  The Kodak lab in Melbourne pushed and pulled
Kodachromes for me all the time.  But the machine needs to be set up
just for that speed.  When the Olympics were shot on Kodachrome 200 it
was regularly pushed to 500-800.  The magenta shift would take care of
green stadium lighting.  See:
http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/support/techPubs/e55/e55.pdf

http://www.dwaynesphoto.com/newsite2006/slide-film.html says "We offer
push and pull processing for K-14 and E-6 films."  This suggests
Dwaynes will still push or pull Kodachrome.

Richard, shoot your KPR at 64.  You don't have enough time to work it
out any other way.

Marty