Subject: [Leica] CIS ink brands
From: matthew at hunt.tc (Matthew Hunt)
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 21:03:18 +0100

Been very happy with Permajet system for 2 Epson printers for over 2 years
now.
http://www.permajet.com/

Don't know if they have a USA distributor.  Quite a fiddle to set up but
then great to run, and they do matching papers and profiles.  Sometimes have
to suck through to clear bubbles if I have been on holiday and not used it a
while.  Have some nice A3 prints hanging up at home made with it and M8.

Best wishes, Matthew
Matthew Hunt
Cottenham, Cambridge, UK
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/mnsh/