Subject: [Leica] Exceptional Contemporary Documentary Imagery
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 08:18:03 -0500

So you're a vegetarian Mark?

Twenty plus years ago I was commissioned
to photograph water treatment installations
in similar beef and poultry production facilities.
Because of this (along with a list of other reasons)
I haven't eaten anything that has legs, wings or eyelashes since.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com