Subject: [Leica] IMG: Family
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:00:42 -0500

I've had the technology long enough to remember
to turn it off or to vibrate
in churches, movie or other theaters, etc
(with very rare exceptions).

This subject (techno courtesy) so irks me
that I won't even look at the thing
when it vibrates in those circumstances.
It's more than enough to know "something" came in.
I can check what when appropriate.

The piece that irks:
people imagining that "something" coming in wirelessly
is more important than what's actually happening
in the social situation they chose to be in.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com