Subject: [Leica] IMG: Family
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 23:41:27 +0200

I am 100% with George and Mark here. I think behavior standards in this
regard have deteriorated since the 90s. Back then, a Swedish company I did
business with had a rule that the person whose mobile rang during a meeting
had to buy lunch for all the attendees.

I am entirely comfortable turning off my mobile when I do not wish to be
reachable.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain