Subject: [Leica] Proofreaders at Leica are on holiday? 18mm M information full of errors w.r.t. lens on M8 vs M9
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 08:27:04 +1000

"The new viewfinders for 18 mm, 21 mm and 24 mm M lenses provide a
remarkably vibrant, high-contrast image. Due to a concave mirror in the
optics (hence the term ?mirror viewfinder') part of the incoming light is
used to illuminate the picture outline as a bright frame - in the same way
as in the viewfinder of Leica M cameras."

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman