Subject: [Leica] Leica Around the World
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 08:23:23 +1000

If the group decided to send just film, I'm happy to participate. I guess in
each area one person could coordinate to ensure that the sequence was
efficient. I'd be confident that we could circulate one roll past 3 AUSLUG
members in say two weeks for example. Taking note that the in-country
journeys there would be about 2000 miles in the most efficient direction.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman