Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 3 Cross-Platform Catalog: Warning
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 18:11:11 -0500

Thanks, Leo, I had seen this posted elsewhere as well and I plan to
look at it the first chance I get.  I did contact Wade H. and he put
me in contact with one of his old mates at Adobe and I'm waiting for
them to analyze the situation and get back to me. I've had no response
from Adobe Tech Support since I opened a trouble ticket and started
discussing the issue with their online tech support department but
that may be due their web portal to "support" being down for a week
now. <sigh>  I currently think it is a bug that is hit or miss and in
my case it hit.

--Bob

Message from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] Lightroom 3 Cross-Platform Catalog: Warning)
Message from rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron) ([Leica] Lightroom 3 Cross-Platform Catalog: Warning)