Subject: [Leica] Seeking Hard Drive Advice
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis)
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 23:43:37 -1000

I would add the 1TB Samsung Spinpoint to this list. Samsung has come on
strong and I think as good as any of these. They all seem to have their
downs, and back up again.

The customer reviews at Newegg on this drive are about as good as it
gets. I have one as in internal drive for over a year now.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822152185