Subject: [Leica] Another Pano
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 22:44:00 +0200

Beautiful again Mark, really beautiful!

Maybe technolgy allows us in the future see such things in 3D,
recently I've visited an exhibition from Jacques Henri Lartigue, many
pictures with stereo cameras, it was really beatiful and impressive!

Today I've seen a Linhof Camera 9x12 n a Barcelona shop....
2.500?...., but beautiful!

Cheers
Lluis

El 19/06/2010, a las 18:35, Mark Pope escribi?: