Subject: [Leica] Typical NY LUG guy...
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 06:59:43 +0200

Le 15 juin 10 ? 21:03, Pasvorn Boonmark a ?crit :

> Disclaimer:  This is not a picture that I took.
>
> Do you know if this gentleman is on this list?
> I don't think this is Mark, correct?

This critter is no native of the island.
He was very likely dropped off a boat for misbehaviour long ago, and
stripped off of his citizen rights as the lack of a properly lopsided
Tiley hat shows.
His amulets signal a learned, educated, and traditional background and
highlight the good taste of ancient tribes.
The (silk?) scarf is yet another sign that he feeds on local fatty
foods, and pays careful attention to Ted's lesson on how to clean up a
glass or goggles, glass having here only remote connections with what
is oftenly referred to as glass on the Belgian beer lover subdivision
or the Islay branch of the LUG task force.
Unverified reports have been made that he imports flowers on the LUG
every Friday.
Yours faithfully
David DeFriend

Great shot