Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 3
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 13:52:01 +1000

Highly amusing and 'bitching' is pretty tough commenting on the people
asking maybe Jayanand.
I agree that the upgrade price is reasonable (and I'd pay anyway if needed)
but why pay if it is unnecessary?
I think that you are somewhere in the financial sector aren't you? You're
not advocating that people waste money, I'm sure.

The situation is already clear.
Anyone who has purchased an LR2 licence previously can pay the upgrade price
to get an LR3 licence.

If you purchased a licence previously AND have not used your Leica serial
number and TAN then you can either get an extra LR2 licence today (so you
could install on more than two computers if desired)  or otherwise dispose
of that extra licence as you wish (subject to whatever the EULA says)

If you have not used your Leica serial number and TAN  to download then just
wait a little longer and you will be able to use them to download LR3. Leica
Camera already indicated this on an offical site.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman