Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 3
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 18:39:19 -0600

douglas.sharp at gmx.de writes in part:

> I quote:
>
> The software is a free download for LEICA M9 customers, to guarantee
> that the most current version is always available.

I hope to receive Lightroom 3 by waiting a little longer before requesting
Lightroom via the Leica website and using my access code. However, Leica's
statement above could also be read as providing the version currently
available at the time the M9 is purchased.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

Hotmail.

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Lightroom 3)