Subject: [Leica] Mark's week 23 - Ferocious Big Girl's Blouse
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 12:17:46 +0100

Thanks Frank

Personally, I much prefer to see dogs that haven't had bits cut off for
cosmetic reasons.  It's nice to go to shows now and see dogs like
Rotties and boxers with tails rather than stumps.
The Kennel Club (an I think Government) have banned tail docking unless
there is a valid reason - which will / should only affect certain
working breeds.

On the subject of Weimerarmers, my Sister has one - it's a beautiful
animal - as mad as a box of frogs.  However, she's pretty handy at
finding the truffles which grow around where they live in Northern Italy.

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts
UK

Homepage               http://www.monomagic.co.uk