Subject: [Leica] R mount lenses on Micro Four Thirds
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 01:15:17 -0500

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 11:45 PM, Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at
gmail.com>wrote:

is anyone using some of their R lenses on these micro four thirds bodies?

Geoff, I have the converter, and have played with hanging my 90 Summicron R,
my 100 Macro, and my 135 Ermarit on my little Oly Pen.  They make great
pictures but as you might imagine since they outweigh the camera by several
times, it makes for an awkward kit.

The combination of the kit zoom and I added the Panasonic 20mm and between
the two, I am in clover for most of my flower shots.  No macro lens needed.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com