Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 3
From: justin at sprawl.com.au (Justin Viiret)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 20:27:45 +1000

Hi Geoff,

On 08/06/2010, at 7:11 PM, Geoff Hopkinson wrote:

> is released!

And I'm impressed/relieved to see that the Australian upgrade price is
basically on par with the American one, taking the currency conversion into
account!

Last time I looked into this (for Lightroom 2, which I passed on) they were
charging something like a 60% premium -- for a download, with no
language/localisation required.

Looking forward to taking it for a spin. :)

jv