Subject: [Leica] Printing Question
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 12:05:31 +0100

Ken,

Thanks.

Yes it is...It claims to be a "Photosmart" on. I thought that I would try to
print on it because another Photosmart that I had used previously produced
images that were frankly OK - not the best, but for doing quick prints it
worked
well.

Moral: Don't believe it when it says "Photosmart"?

Peter

PS It was also the worst installation of any printer that I have EVER done.
In
the end I was reporting faults to HP.