Subject: [Leica] Dubare
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 09:38:56 +0200

Nice set Jayanand -
We can sense how important water is for people and animals alike there.
And the ritual of bathing the elephants looks quasi religious to me.
Crossing the ford increases the feeling too.

My favorite though is the ladies of family outing, perhaps for a
detail; the other two ladies in the distance leaving for, other homes?
I was always struck to find people walking in the middle of nowhere -
apparently knowing what they were doing - but at such distances from
dwellings; marvellous country.
Thanks for sharing the views and knowledge.

Bien amicalement
Philippe

NO ARCHIVE
Le 1 juin 10 ? 18:20, Jayanand Govindaraj a ?crit :