Subject: [Leica] Show opening
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 18:12:52 -0700

During June there will be a show at a local gallery with 5
photographers represented; all Leica shooters but not exclusively so.
Tom Abrahamsson and I will be the LUG members represented.

Today we brought our finished photos to the gallery. I haven't had a
chance to see the others' photos yet, but the theme is
'street/travel' so they are basically street photography, however we
see that from various places in the world.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw at archiphoto.com