Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Quick Visit to the Airport
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 11:07:25 -0500

Hi Ric,

My friend Jim, who works at the airport, pulled this one out of the hangar
to bring out a plane that was behind it.  When he left it in perfect light,
I could not resist, even with nothing but the little Fuji F10.  You would
have to see the plane to really appreciate it.  Every detail and stencil is
done perfectly.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA