Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Shattered M8 sensor glass update (780 Euros) + soft focus confusion
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 07:31:59 +1000

Peter, in my opinion that is certainly worth doing as we've discussed. A
number of LUG members have dealt with Andrea Frankl (who is also their Pro
photog contact). I think that you can be completely confident that you will
get the best service and follow up. I disagree with Slobodan's comment about
sending your lenses. It is a perfect opportunity to have them checked and
know that their adjustment is spot on. Since you are having your M8 serviced
they have offered you that additional work at no charge. That is a bargain.
(a 300 EURO bargain). My camera (in for an upgrade) was turned around for
next business day since i was at Solms but the lenses were returned to me
via courier since my flight left the next day.
 Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman