Subject: [Leica] Vince's bad Dell
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 16:56:41 -0400

Ah, gin. Gin. That most beautiful of beautiful ladies. Gin, above all, was
my downfall. It turns into a wicked hallucinogen.  Hallucino-Gin, I should
say. Something in those juniper berries.

Anyway I know Harriman State Park but your pictures were from the other side
of the river I believe.  I'll look all those places up. Thanks for all that.
I'll definitely be in touch if we can head up your way!

Vince