Subject: [Leica] IMG: Canyon Library
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 12:13:14 -0500
References: <4BF1BF9C.2000105@csdco.com> <436981.16165.qm@web82101.mail.mud.yahoo.com> <4BF1DCBA.6020704@csdco.com> <208058.61805.qm@web82103.mail.mud.yahoo.com> <4BF1FADE.7010604@csdco.com> <159AB209-C43D-46CD-B448-540CFD61702B@mac.com> <4BF31900.7050605@csdco.com> <67F3034B-F831-4675-9D2D-DFFF290F0514@mac.com> <4BF478DB.8040307@csdco.com> <BDDBA20E-0178-445E-93AF-3687D707B313@mac.com> <4BF484D5.7030705@csdco.com> <33C07D94-F9F7-42B6-B7F2-30C4D26BB9E3@mac.com> <4BF5459E.7020305@csdco.com> <DD0BD4CF-68A5-4FAB-B23E-A45EDF93892F@mac.com> <4BF569E1.2010707@csdco.com>

John,

If you'd followed Guy over the years
you'd see that he's constantly searching for the holy grail.
He's tried them all and purchases and dumps systems faster than I can
read his reviews.
One week he's raving about a particular system or lens.
The next week he's discovered "all" its flaws;
and it's off in search for the next high water mark.

Yes. Of course personal taste, technical specs, ergonomics, and
emotion (both healthy and questionable),
as well as budget all play a role in our tests, reviews and ultimate
decisions.

In the end it comes down to "whatever works" for you and your client/
viewer.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com