Subject: [Leica] AGA Stoves
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 22:21:55 +0100

Tina,

sounds great - and appropriate choice of colour.

A train is a four oven Aga, plus something called a "module" on one end. By
the
time you finish the thing is very long - about 10 feet, but will do just
about
anything short of autofocus!

Seriously, to the guy doing the installing - or to Aga - about getting a
programmer for it (Aga have a special name that I can't recall) for those
Southern Summers - or just buy a microwave and turn it off!!

Peter

PS Luggers - this is off list so we'll take it there....and I won't be giving
cooking tips either!