Subject: [Leica] An intruder....................................
From: olivegm3 at yahoo.ca (joe leung)
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 12:55:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Mark,

It?was the 1st time I handle the camera with a 55/3.5 Micro-Nikkor non-Ai
lens.?I?was?trying to foucus on the head but?the?strong spring breeze and my
aging hands obviously didn't help, despite the high shutter?speed.

Thanks for taking the time to view and comment.

BTW, it's been a long time since I last met you at the Abrahamsson's.
It?must have been?6-7 years ago.

Best regards,
?
Joe Leung