Subject: [Leica] CS5 printing changes
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 09:53:09 +0930

Yes, this is correct.  I work with a publisher who is also a CS5 beta
tester.  The CS4 implementation of the print profiles really clashed
with Snow Leopard.  This was more Snow Leopard's fault, but Adobe have
changed their implementation to get around it.  With Snow Leopard and
CS4 your custom profiles were useless anyway.  Frustrating.  Drove me
back to the darkroom for B&W.

Marty