Subject: [Leica] I shattered the sensor glass; mea culpa
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 20:38:22 +0200

I very much doubt that any of this applies to Peter's situation. The Paypal
buyer protection plan etc. is designed to "insure" against sellers not
sending what they promised etc. (and even then it is like pulling teeth to
actually get your money back). I know of no plan other than Leica Passport
that would cover a mishap like this.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain