Subject: [Leica] lens cloth good enough for leica lenses?
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 17:08:20 -0400

Hey folks,
  I've noticed that cotton t-shirts are kind of okay for cleaning Nikon
lenses but dress shirts and neckties are TERRIBLE. As it's become trendy for
slackers like me to dress fancy I find my eyeglasses and Leitz glass so
smudgy it's like looking through a consumer grade Canon zoom lens, which
gives me headaches and makes me not want to take photos. I have some lens
cloths, but I'm looking for some sort of solution that attaches to a camera
strap or a keychain or something (possibly retracting into some sort of
housing to keep clean?) and that I can get in quantities so I can attach one
to each of my camera bags and my Domke vest and my Tilly hat. Does anybody
have any Way Cool recommendations? (And please do not say "Ted's Underwear",
I've looked into it and the markup from Hermes is prohibitive - I could just
buy new lenses for what they want for a pair of his cast-off boxers.)

Kyle

--
www.kylecassidy.com

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] lens cloth good enough for leica lenses?)