Subject: [Leica] IMG: Groomsmen wedding gift
From: zoeica at (Chris Williams)
Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 10:49:50 -0500

Not trying to offend anyone with my image post. The wedding gift was a
joke from the movie a Christmas Story. No BB's were included with the
gift, no eyes were damaged or shot out. Lots of tequila though, but BB
guns were left in the hotel.

If anyone has ever shot a Red Ryder, you can actually see the BB
falling out of the gun since it's so powerful. :)

Chris Williams

On May 2, 2010, at 8:07 AM, Ric Carter wrote:

> yea, with those bb guns, someone will put their eye out;^)
> ric
> On May 2, 2010, at 1:46 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
>> Giving guns (or any kind) to people who either already are or soon
>> will be drunk does not seem like such a great idea ;-)

Replies: Reply from mark at (Mark Pope) ([Leica] IMG: Groomsmen wedding gift)
Reply from passaro.vince at (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] IMG: Groomsmen wedding gift)
Message from photo at (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Groomsmen wedding gift)
Message from ricc at (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG: Groomsmen wedding gift)