Subject: [Leica] IMG: Groomsmen wedding gift
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 10:49:50 -0500

Not trying to offend anyone with my image post. The wedding gift was a
joke from the movie a Christmas Story. No BB's were included with the
gift, no eyes were damaged or shot out. Lots of tequila though, but BB
guns were left in the hotel.

If anyone has ever shot a Red Ryder, you can actually see the BB
falling out of the gun since it's so powerful. :)

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
www.rebirthworkshops.com
504-231-6261