Subject: [Leica] Nikon Scanner
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 19:13:21 -0400

Carl,

Your photographs are amazing. The masonic lodge one and the Orgeval D904,
France 2005 distinctly evoke Kertesz and early Cartier-Bresson in feel. And
there is a startling compositional similarity or echoing between the
Mennonite children in the US set and the children in the Tuileries in the
Europe set.  The arrangement of the kids, their haircuts, something about
their affects as well....

Anyway I deeply enjoyed looking at all the pictures. Thank you. I didn't
have time for the large Mexico group but will get to it eventually.

Vince P