Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 28/4/2010: Copenhagen food culture
From: photo at (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:25:19 +0200

This week it was announced that a Copenhagen restaurant Noma has been
selected as the world's best restaurant, dethroning Spain's El Bulli which
had held the title for the past several years. However, I stick to more
humble establishments, and yesterday I visited a sausage cart whose owner is
active on Facebook as the founder of a group aiming to preserve the
traditional Danish sausage cart/wagon.

Here is an overall view of this fine institution:

And here is a portrait of John at work:

There may more glamour being a chef at Noma, but I am pretty sure John
enjoys his work more.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain

Image licensing:

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 28/4/2010: Copenhagen food culture)