Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 16 (ric)
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:55:05 +0200

Lovely colour set Ric.

I figure all of them where taken with the M8, and as I had been asking
questions about the colours when you shot film, the question now is:
how do you manage to get M9 colours on an M8 ... I mean they look so
different from film (the leica signature), and yet have such a strong
identity they can't be mistaken for another brand.
I'm not sure I'm clear on all this though.

Wonderul eye, gear and selection.

Amiti?s de Metz
Philippe

Le 27 avr. 10 ? 19:52, Ric Carter a ?crit :