Subject: [Leica] Product Review: The Leica X1 from Adorama Learning Center
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 07:39:46 +0200

I am very familiar with Adorama, having used a variety of NYC online
retailers since the mid-1980s. Back then I lived in Florida and ordering was
on an 800-number. Some shops were decidedly dodgy (e.g. Smile Photo) and I
never went back to them. Some were mostly honest (about whether an item was
in stock etc.) but subjected me to aggressive sales tactics on the
phone--Adorama was in that category. And then there were some like B&H who
always came through and still do today, 25 years later. I might buy
something from Adorama but only if I can walk in and do the transaction in
person.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman