Subject: [Leica] No emergency
From: neilbeddoe at googlemail.com (Neil Beddoe)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:57:08 +0100

Hi Dick,

They are fast response paramedics. They can get to casualties faster
than a normal ambulance and carry defibrillators and adrenaline.

Neil - Nice picture but I must admit that my first reaction was to
wonder
how you managed to take a picture of a London cop without getting
arrested.
Then I see the windshields all have "Ambulance" on them, only
deepening the
mystery.  *What* is going on with these guys?  How can a motorcycle be
an
ambulance????

Looking at the full size file really impressed me, BTW.  That is one
*sharp
picture.  :-)

Regards,

Dick