Subject: [Leica] Was What's in Your Camera Bag, Now OT Maxton Mile Land Speed Race
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:50:22 -0500

John,

My favorite Crosley memory comes from my college years, the late 40s.  Two
brothers, one of whom was my classmate in engineering classes, had a
Crosley.  One evening, I seem to recall that it was Halloween, a group of
large guys lifted the Crosley and carried it up the steps and placed it on
the second-floor porch of the YMCA building.  I wasn't around to see how it
was retrieved.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA